To apply for this role, you must have Australian working rights and be currently residing in Australia.
Richardson’s Harley-Davidson Group of companies is looking for an experienced, well presented, well-spoken and organised person with an outgoing personality to join our vibrant and progressive organisation in Finance & Insurance.
The successful applicant will be responsible for selling a vast array of Finance & Insurance products. You can expect a good retainer with a great opportunity to earn an excellent commission-based income in our busy, fast paced Dealership, Tasmanian Largest Motorcycle Group.
- Preparation, submission and settlement of finance applications through financier systems
- Managing both short and long-term relationships with clients of the dealership
- Offering all our finance and insurance options to prospective customers, ensuring compliance
- Working closely with sales departments to achieve sales and high penetration
To be successful in this role you will:
- Minimum 2 years Automotive Finance and Insurance experience
- Have an Accreditation in Finance & Insurance
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with sales teams and customers
- The ability to work autonomously
- Be able to work most Saturday's
- Work off site events that will include a couple of Sunday's a year
- Be passionate about delivering a high level of customer service
- Bonuses based on performance
- Support provided for relocation, based on your requirements
- Beautiful part of Australia - a great place to bring up kids
- Affordable housing & cheaper cost of living
- Short commute
- Training will be provided in the required systems
If this may be you, please apply in writing, providing us with any references, qualifications, a cover letter and a copy of your resume to:
468 Westbury Road
Prospect Vale, Tas 7250
Job Type: Full-time Apply now
Richardson's Harley-Davidson was established in 1978 and is one of the best (if not the best) Harley-Davidson dealerships in Australia.
The Administration Manager will be working closely with the Managing Director and Senior Management Team to support the business by providing end to end bookkeeping, financial reporting and compliance, efficient and effective administration, oversight of business systems and processes and payroll services.
Working within a small team, you will be seen as the ‘go to’ person to assist senior managers and their team with their information needs to help run each division of the company.
With your eagle eye for detail you will manage the accounts, including AR, AP, payroll and compliance. You will be the champion of efficiencies within the finance and administration function, including installing new technology platforms where appropriate and management accounting functions.
You will assist with the preparation of company budgets and reporting on budget performance, including all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) across the company. You will assume ownership of the HR function where you will be working with senior managers to roll out a roadmap of best practice initiatives, systems and processes.
Your specific responsibilities include:
Financial and Accounting
- Managing accounts payable, accounts receivable and the effective operation of the administration office.
- Managing payroll, superannuation & employee records
- Conducting bank reconciliations and cash flow analysis.
- BAS and taxation management
- Liaising with external accountants
- Develop and review finance and administration policies and procedures.
- Ensuring professional accounting reporting standards are in place and are complied with.
- Managing internal accounting records.
Management & Administration
- Preparation of Management reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Maintaining operational spreadsheets
- Maintaining equipment & asset registers
- Management of staff in the Administration Department, monitoring work flow, setting targets and performing annual appraisals.
- Collaborating with Senior Managers providing proactive support and advice on financial matters.
- Preparation & maintaining company budgets
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in finance and administration roles in small to mid-sized businesses (automotive and hospitality experience is desirable)
- Accounting or bookkeeping qualifications
- Practical experience and common sense approach
- A strong working knowledge of various business systems (including automotive dealer management, MYOB and MS Office)
- Experience in management accounting
- An understanding of Payroll & HR principles and contemporary practices
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
Other Key Skills:
- Demonstrates excellent leadership skills and can drive outcomes from team members.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, creating positive relationships with employees.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail – accuracy and efficiency skills in all communications and work flow.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Demonstrates excellent ability in managing competing priorities effectively whilst meeting set time frames.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work systematically towards the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships across the company.
What's on offer:
- Salary: negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Immediate start with transitional support
- Fulltime Position
- Opportunity to work with a personal, friendly team in a diverse business
Please send your current resume with cover letter to:
468 Westbury Road
or Email: email@example.com Apply now
The Iron Horse Bar & Grill has the opportunity for two senior mature bar staff to join our team on a permanent part-time basis between 25-30hrs per week as a minimum.
- Must be available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Nights, including day work in a rotational roster
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ Experience in the Industry
- Provide excellent service to patrons and have a bubbly personality
- Must be alert well-groomed, and well spoken
- Experience working with POS Database Systems
- Competent cash handling and stock taking
- Taking reservations and oversee the function room reservations
- Current Tasmanian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Flexibility with working hours is essential
- Barista Experience and Driver License is essential
This an excellent opportunity for the right persons to join our vibrant, well organized Team and to work in a unique and well maintained Venue in a great environment.
The Iron Horse Bar & Grill is closed Sunday and Monday
Please send a copy of your resume and RSA cert to Mechel at firstname.lastname@example.org Apply now